Mason Simpson and Jack Medicine perform Last Night I Swam Through Memories of You Lyrics and lead guitar by Mason Simpson Music and vocals by Jack Medicine
How can I ever think of someone new?
You are trapped inside of my throbbing head
Laughing at the way my body's bled
And I just can't seem to get you out of me
Last night I swam through memories of you (2)
Last night I swam through first and second grade
Look at all the pictures I have made
And there is Mom and Dad made of sticks and spheres
And little Timmy's eyes are full of tears
Last night I swam into a darkened tomb
There inside were things once inside my room
Lyrics by Mason Simpson
Music by Jack Medicine
Copyright 1990by Jack Medicine 1990
The Houseplants (Mason Simpson and Jack Medicine) camera iphone 8 plus apk | |
| 2 Likes | 2 Dislikes |
| 297 views views | 974 followers |
| Music | Upload TimePublished on 1 Feb 2008 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét